[clug] Help getting the Lifeview FlyVideo 3000 working (in Linux)

nightweaver at thebhg.org nightweaver at thebhg.org
Fri Jan 30 13:23:19 GMT 2004

Hey all,

Does anyone have any experience with this? I've done several things so far:

Got a v4l2-patched kernel
Installed the SAA7134 module
Installed a couple of TV viewera (XawTV/TVTime)
Hooked up an antenna cable to the tuner (from a roof antenna)

I've also got to plug the sound in to the line-in of my soundcard, but
don't see much point yet.

Anyway, I don't seem to be able to find any signal, and I don't know what
I'm doing wrong. If anyone here has set up this card before, could you
possibly give me a couple pointers? Am I missing something obvious? (I
load the module with 'modprobe saa7134 card=2').

Thanks,

Ian