[clug] Interesting MyDoom bounce

James Ring sjr at jdns.org
Fri Jan 30 03:51:58 GMT 2004

Agreed! Ill-directed bounce messages such as this caused the great staff
at Karen Rush Real Estate to panic, thinking they'd been infected and
whatnot! What's worse, they woke me up to get me to look at it :-(

James

--

James Ring

Public key: http://jdns.org/key.asc
Key signature: 881C 0667 35E7 BA0C DDB3  B21F F225 122B 4056 C8EE