[clug] Procmail rule to match all this virus email?

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Wed Jan 28 20:12:08 GMT 2004

Hi,

Other than a full virus scanner the only thing I can think of is to match
the body of the virus itself. I don't know how much variation there is in
the virus itself but the base64 body should provide a few nice long strings
that don't appear anywhere else.

Maybe the size of the email?

Hope this helps,

--