[clug] Education options

Anthony David adavid at adavid.com.au
Tue Jan 27 02:24:03 GMT 2004

Mark Harrison <mark.harrison at velocitynet.com.au> writes:

> Thanks Grant. I think I mentioned the ANU Grad Dip - but it has entry
> requirements of uni level maths which rules me out. I could probably
> cope after doing a bridging course, but then I'd have to wait 'till 2005
> to start.

As an aside. The bridging courses are excellent. I have just finished
Module 2 and starting Module 3 tomorrow night. This is my
penamce for not putting enough effort into Calculus in high school.

My number theory and linear algebra  were good enough to get me to
3rd year CompSci 20-odd years ago, but matrices of DEs were my
downfall then :(