[clug] Microsoft on BBC World

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Mon Jan 26 12:09:05 GMT 2004

Ah, that sounds like the Microsoft spin machine is whirring it's gears.
Locally, the GLLUG has been making noises of woe about "rumours" of an
honourary knighthood for Billy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/01/25/ngates25.xml&sSheet=/portal/2004/01/25/ixportal.html

Sounds like Bill feels unloved; I can't imagine why.

Richard