[clug] Mini-itx vs Linux on XBox

John Fletcher jrsf at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 24 23:40:51 GMT 2004

I heard that Microsoft actually loses money on the production and sale of
that thing (at least that was apparently the case a couple of years ago with
major console companies) so depending on your disposition you might get a
kind of joy out of not only running a competing OS on their hardware but
also costing Microsoft a few dollars in the process.

John