[clug] Cheap TiVos?

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Thu Jan 22 23:50:40 GMT 2004

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Darren Freeman wrote:

> I just got three takers in the space of half an hour!

OTOH,

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3072804133&category=298

If people are getting these things in from the states - is someone willing
to hold a "soldering-iron-and-desoldering-braid" session at which people
can be led through destroying their TiVo with clumsy hardware work?

Oh, not to mention "destroy your TiVo's software setup by installing
Linux" :)

I'll put my hand up for one.

> Darren

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   N    _--_|\ /---- Barham, Vic
Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek              | W + E /     /\