[clug] Hylafax

Stephen Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Thu Jan 22 12:04:57 GMT 2004

Hi Guys;

I've been tossing up an opensource fax software for the home office, and
most people seem to point at Hylafax. I had a quick look through the hylafax
webpages and howto's and it seems relatively easy, but I was wondering if
anyone else here has set it up for multiple users and email capability (both
email -> Fax and Fax -> email).

Any thoughts/observations would be appreciated (keeping in mind I've only
really been playing with Linux flavours (FreeBSD, DeadRat and Mandrake) for
about 2 years now, and just hacked out a X4.3 config file without referring
to the web in last week..
Steve