[clug] Yet another De-lurk

Duncan Roe duncan_roe at acslink.net.au
Thu Jan 22 11:19:19 GMT 2004

BTW in relation to a previous thread that I accidentally deleted, "g" doesn't
remember anything, it replies to the originator and all recipients (i.e. the
originator & the list). If the originator is on the list, he gets 2 mails
therefore.

That is why you use "L": reply to the list *only*

Cheers ... Duncan.