[clug] Yet another De-lurk

Chris Henman henman at pobox.com
Thu Jan 22 02:32:03 GMT 2004

I always lurk !

I, too, went to a CLUG meeting once but there was this 'cat' there,
photo attached, and I just couldn't cope.

Sorry.

xas

--

Salute,
X.A.S. d'Uomo-Gallina

Take care, bottoms up, keep on taking the tablets.

Praise be to Allah and cheers to Echelon in these ammonium
perchlorate days of Christian joy, Comrade,

            Barone Xavier Abdul Septiceamus d'Uomo-Gallina

PS Oops, I almost forgot our little legal-ease ...

This email and any attachments may contain confidential, indiscreet
or misleading information.  If you receive it in error you must not
use or disclose the information.  You must tell us and delete it.
We do not waive legal privilege by sending it.  We intend to sue.