[clug] FORTUNE LOTTERIA WINNER!!!!!

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Wed Jan 21 05:35:27 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 15:09, Rousak, Boris wrote:
> >Have fun,
> >Multimillionaire Darren
>
> Can you see if its possible to collect all the winnings in some form of
> gastronomical currency...say pizza :)

Give me your gastronomical bank details, complete with flavour PIN, and
I will deposit 10 million large super supremes. Then we can transfer 8
million to my contacts in Nigeria, and you can pocket the rest. Don't
forget to fax your driver's license, birth certificate and passport.

The honorable Mustafa Mond.