Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Wed Jan 21 05:35:27 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 15:09, Rousak, Boris wrote:
> >Have fun,
> >Multimillionaire Darren
> Can you see if its possible to collect all the winnings in some form of
> gastronomical currency...say pizza :)

Give me your gastronomical bank details, complete with flavour PIN, and
I will deposit 10 million large super supremes. Then we can transfer 8
million to my contacts in Nigeria, and you can pocket the rest. Don't
forget to fax your driver's license, birth certificate and passport.

The honorable Mustafa Mond.

If the police find out about this deal then I will deny all knowledge
and you will get no pizzas. So don't tell anybody.