[clug] The new look Linus

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Tue Jan 20 08:34:06 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 16:25, Telek, John wrote:
> I've just been perusing the stuff about linus getting dunked and if I'm
> not mistaken
> It looks like the poor bloke needs to take a break from IT and do some
> exercise.
> I've met him myself and recall quite clearly how healthy he looked a few
> years ago.

This would have a much bigger impact than you realise - geeks everywhere
would no longer be recompiling their kernels, and just might get
exercise too. They'd be out and about, which this young scientist
postulates would consume a "helluvalot" of O2 which we desperately need
to survive. Since the deforestation problem we haven't seen all geeks
outside at once. If this should happen...

>   John

Have fun,
Darren