Interface Hall of Shame (was Re: [clug] One of M$'s better diagnostics)

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Tue Jan 20 01:20:39 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 12:03, James McNeill wrote:
> > Hehe. They do some interesting things.
>
> My favorite was one i got while using IE 5.5. The program chashed, not
> before giving me and error box saying only 'No!' with 'OK' button.

I love the Interface Hall of Shame in that it provides a diverse range
of hillarious GUI stupidity. But if you try some EDA tools some time you
will see that they've neglected the worst offenders.

http://digilander.libero.it/chiediloapippo/Engineering/iarchitect/shame.htm

Check out the "unholy error" which is my personal favourite ;)
http://digilander.libero.it/chiediloapippo/Engineering/iarchitect/shame.htm

Have fun,
Darren