[clug] One of M$'s better diagnostics

James McNeill j at jamesm.id.au
Tue Jan 20 01:03:43 GMT 2004

> Hehe. They do some interesting things.

My favorite was one i got while using IE 5.5. The program chashed, not
before giving me and error box saying only 'No!' with 'OK' button.

MS-coders seem happy to leave things unfinnished if they think the
likelyhood of that occuring is very slim. It must be a closed source thing.
you'd never get away with it otherswise.

> > Cannot delete ex020913: There is not enough free disk space.
> > Delete one or more files to free disk space, and then try again.

the file might be corrupt, or the filesystem. Can you move the file to a
different location? can you rename the file? can you overwrite the file with
a null one of the same name?

HTH,
-James