[clug] TransAct ISP

John Fletcher jrsf at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jan 19 11:13:55 GMT 2004

Does anyone know who offers the cheapest ADSL plan that will give you a
fixed IP?

In my case:
- I can't get TransACT so looks like ADSL is the go.
- I want to run my own server/domain but traffic to it is expected to be
very low... it's more for personal entertainment (ie. fixed IP)
- I don't download too much so the minimum traffic plan is fine.
- I am pez

Any suggestions?  Everyone seems to like to consider you a business and
charge you lots of money for fixed IP ADSL plans...

Thanks,
John.