[clug] [AUSCERT ALERT - Email worm W32.Beagle.A/Win32.Bagle.A]

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Mon Jan 19 08:44:42 GMT 2004

(Captain?) .../Nemo,

> Block all .exe (and other windows executable types) at the mailserver
> end. I haven't seen an exe in my email for years :)

Of late my ISP installed spam blocking software which they didn't tell me
abut. Unfortunately it keeps on killing samba-technical which is slightly
annoying.

This is a good solution you propose but I don't really want to reconfigure
my mail server every time I do actually want to receive a .exe.

DSL