[clug] Linux System Administrator needed in Canberra for 6 month contrac t starting mid-Feb

Matthew Dunham matthew.dunham at monroeconsulting.com
Mon Jan 19 06:34:56 GMT 2004

Dear all,

I currently am trying to find someone with extensive Redhat skills and a
form of Secret clearance for a client of mine.

Please contact me on theis email address or the number below for an initial
informal discussion.

Regards, Matt

Matthew Dunham
Recruitment Consultant
The ICT Division of Monroe Consulting Group
Level 10, 20 Hunter Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: 02 8226 7102
Fax: 02 8226 7171
Matt.Dunham at monroesystems.com
www.monroesystems.com
All resumes are submitted in line with our current Terms of Business,
further
copies are available on request or may be viewed at
www.monroeconsulting.com.au
The information contained in this email is confidential. It is intended only
for the named addressee(s). If you are not the named addressee please notify
the sender immediately and do not disclose, copy or distribute the contents
to any other person other than the intended addressee(s).
Terms of Use
"Prior to supplying the information which we request, please turn to our
privacy policy at www.monroeconsulting.com.au
If you supply the information which we request we shall deem the supply of
the information as agreement to provide us with accurate, current and
complete information about yourself.
We further deem the supply of the information by you as authority for us to
disclose such information to third parties"

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg