[clug] TransAct ISP

James McNeill j at jamesm.id.au
Mon Jan 19 00:56:45 GMT 2004

> I shall now roll the dice, consult my tea leaves, peer into my crystal
ball
> and make a selection.

/dev/random holds the untold wisdom of the ages.

Michael:
> Clearly the best looking guy in the room is another Michael... i.e. Me.
ahhhhh. i dunno. Mikal is pretty sexy.

LCA 2005 free tickets will be given to ... the winner of the CLUG wet
think-geek t-shirt competition?

> Then somebody called out for Linus to be in his Speedos
mayhap we should use an alternate form of identification just incase Linus
does show up ;~)

> > I didn't know my activities were known so far in advance
We are all keeping very close tabs, just incase we ever have trouble finding
you.

-James