[clug] Introductions

Nemo -earth native- nemo at nut.house.cx
Mon Jan 19 00:34:22 GMT 2004

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 04:58:21PM +1100, Michael Still did utter:
> On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Tony and Robyn Lewis wrote:
>
> > Time to say hello.  I've been lurking on the lists for a few months now.
>
> Hello.

likewise :)

> > So, I'll catch you at some upcoming CLUG, and put some faces to names at
> > last.
>
> Look around the room when you get there. Identify the best looking guy.
> That's me ;)

That would be one of those months I don't turn up eh? :-)  I didn't know my
activities were known so far in advance. (they sure aren't known to me!)

> [1]: I tried very hard to lie about next year's venue. I don't be3lieve I
> ever said it _wasn't_ in Canberra. I appologise now for any toes I might
> have tread on, but Adelaide was adamant that the venue be kept wquiet
> until after their conference.

We'll forgive you. (and by 'forgive', I mean 'tar, feather and dunk' :)

.../Nemo