[clug] Introductions

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sun Jan 18 05:58:21 GMT 2004

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Tony and Robyn Lewis wrote:

> Time to say hello.  I've been lurking on the lists for a few months now.

Hello.

> I'm Tony Lewis, and my wife and I have just returned from 3 years posting
> in the UK.  I'd love to come to the BBQ and meet people, but we might be
> sanding floors in our new abode.  We'll see.

That's ok... We meet every month, so they'll be lots of time to meet.

> Tried to get to LCA for work, too, but the boss wouldn't sign off on it.
> Maybe next year.

Well, next year's LCA will be in Canberra, which will be easier for a lot
of us to attend [1].

> So, I'll catch you at some upcoming CLUG, and put some faces to names at
> last.

Look around the room when you get there. Identify the best looking guy.
That's me ;)

Cheers,
Mikal

[1]: I tried very hard to lie about next year's venue. I don't be3lieve I
ever said it _wasn't_ in Canberra. I appologise now for any toes I might
have tread on, but Adelaide was adamant that the venue be kept wquiet
until after their conference.

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,
http://www.stillhq.com            |  to achieve my many goals"