[clug] Free Monitors

Francis James Whittle fudje at phreaker.net
Wed Jan 14 02:17:25 GMT 2004

Hi,

If they're still unclaimed, can you put me down for 1 (maybe 2 if parts
of them are dodgy) of the 1962B's.
I know they're the awkward ones (I actually have the shell of one that
my dad managed to break by shorting out the coil in the shed here) - Got
the technical specs and inner workings of a Sync combiner, etc. already
- Although theoretically the MGA G400 I have just needs the VGA->13W3
connector, because it does composite sync itself (and can be set at boot
for the console as well) :-)
Weird part being I've actually set one of those up to work with Windows
NT (The crazy things you could do with the Millenium II series...).
Thanks,
Francis

--
Francis James Whittle