[clug] Re: NForce2

linuxboy at funnelwebinternet.com.au linuxboy at funnelwebinternet.com.au
Tue Jan 13 21:53:14 GMT 2004

Hi

I have the A7N8X-X board running mandrake 9.1 dual boot with win98 for my kids.

I haven't connected any USB devices. I am using PCI cards for sound and network.

I haven't had any problems with it. I do have a cd drive as /dev/hdc and have
played heaps of divx movies from it. I'll dig out a old hard disk and try out
using dd.

This is of interest to me as i will probably be buying another mobo soon as
i am sick of not having a decent pc while my kids hog my good ones. <rant> kids
today just don't know.....</rant>

don