[clug] Linux Kernel 2.6.1 released

Duncan Roe duncan_roe at acslink.net.au
Sat Jan 10 02:08:26 GMT 2004

The patch file seems to be rather broken though.

The old rev is called "a" and the new one is called "b". That would be OK,
except then it (patch -p0) tries to delete files in "a", and stops when it
can't.

I recreated the first one from the .rej but now there's another one. I guess
I'll just have to splash out the bandwidth for another full tarball (Sigh)

Cheers ... Duncan.