[clug] Shell glob for a range of numbers?

Nemo -earth native- nemo at cheeky.house.cx
Fri Jan 9 03:53:52 GMT 2004

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 01:37:40PM +1100, Michael Still did utter:

> Oh, and quiz for the reader. What is the critical bug in this code?

5 through 21 inclusive means we have 17 targets.

> > target=$(( 21 - 5 ))

Here you only have 16 targets

> PS: Second quiz question... Does it implement any RFCs?

Yes.

(there is an rfc for almost everything, so I'm sure one can be
rationalised to be implemented here. But actually finding an rfc to
rationalise to that degree is outside the scope of the required answer.
:P

.../Nemo