[clug] Re: sec: unclassified - RE: LCA2005 in Canberra?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Jan 7 10:09:57 GMT 2004

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Ellis, LCDR Peter wrote:

> 		600+ for LCA2004
>
> 		Well, it was worth mentioning the venue I knew just to hear
> how many Adelaide can attract. We can get more to Canberra, surely!
>
> 		Let's get our collective brains into gear, folk.

That's my point though. The cutoff for "bids" was ages ago. Now it's in
limbo waiting for announcements.

Perhaps the item:

  + "Reading of nominations and short statements" [1]

Should be take to mean that a list of nominations is read for each
position, and then the person in question gives their 30 second bio /
pitch (with a time limit?).

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Mikal

[1]: Not the actual words, the cut and past died on me, and I cant be
bothered reopening the browser.

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,
http://www.stillhq.com            |  to achieve my many goals"