[clug] LCA2005 in Canberra?

James McNeill j at jamesm.id.au
Wed Jan 7 03:44:34 GMT 2004

> Absolutely. We should perhaps wait until we know if is Canberra before

One previous LCA was re-located a few months after the location was decided
due to lack of enthusiasm from the host city. I forget witch LCA that was.
Canberra has been earmarked, but I don't get the impression that Canberra is
certain although I'm certain that there is allot of enthusiasm here.

> normal social skills could do a job like that,
Linux Geeks with social skills?

> > it would be cool to volunteer but if I find out there's work involved I
might lose interest
Are you one of those people that has started 10x more things than they have
finished?
<James marvels at his own hypocrisy>

> Which is a good thing.
Having said that, fleeting interest and hollow offers of support can still
help convince LinuxAu of our worthiness.

but count me in for some of that hard work stuff too.

-James