[clug] sec: unclassified - RE: LCA2005 in Canberra?

Ellis, LCDR Peter Peter.Ellis at defence.gov.au
Tue Jan 6 22:55:57 GMT 2004

I have a suggestion for a venue. Depending on how many folk you expect for
LCA... this venue could seat 120 at tables or 150+ in rows in the main room,
and 50+ in a smaller room; full commercial kitchen for use by hirers, and an
in-house caterer can be arranged; ample parking nearby for a weekend event
(not so great on weekdays); across the road from the Kurrajong Hotel in
Barton; it sits atop three floors of a software company
http://www.softlaw.com.au...

I arranged an Amateur Radio conference in this venue in November 2002. See
the venue described / pictured at the web site I created for that conference
http://www.vk1.wia.ampr.org/OneTech'02/location.html.

I have all the contacts for... the Canberra Masonic Centre. Call me if you
want a walk-through: I have an access pass as well as the secret handshake.

And, the price is almost certainly unbeatable.

Peter
W-62651104