[clug] flame war peace process

Telek, John John_Telek at tesg5.com.au
Thu Feb 26 06:50:30 GMT 2004

It's funny that when you give something away for free to someone,
suddenly everyone wants a piece of you. It's like winning lotto and
discovering all these friends you never knew you had. But the moment you
attach a price to something ...............

I will continue my posts as that is my service to this community. Good
and exotic hardware for a realistic price. I'm sure there are lots out
there who will appreciate it.

I primarily shitf pre loved Sun Microsystems hardware. Occasionaly,
Intel and other non intel.

  John

-----Original Message-----EDITED A BIT