[clug] clug tonight

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Feb 26 04:10:29 GMT 2004

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Blake, Adrian wrote:

> I ahve never been to the meeting and tonight I may be able to, but where and when

Mikal's amazingly terse description:

 - Barry drive
 - Anutech
 - Gym
 - Build across the road from gym
 - Funny back door (as your facing the IT building, across the road from
the gym, walk to the left)
 - Cluster of geeks
 - Profit!

Anyways, we meet in N101 in the IT Building, which joins onto the Ian Ross
building with a funny bridge thingie, across the road from the gym. The
external door is under said funny bridge thing.

See the previous meeting announcement from timing, cause I can't remember
off the top of my head if its 7pm or 7:30 -- I always get it confused.
There's als a map at http://www.clug.org.au

Cheers,
Mikal

--