[clug] 'for sale' posts will be allowed

Martin Pool mbp at samba.org
Tue Feb 24 03:38:56 GMT 2004

I know I previously said "by Friday", but I think there is a clear
consensus.

 - Occasional advertisements of items for sale are permitted for
   active list members.  If you do not participate on the list,
   (e.g. by answering technical questions), you are not allowed to
   post advertisements.

 - The right to post will be removed from individuals who abuse it.

 - Such posts must be marked by "FOR SALE" in the Subject line.

I have created a Mailman "topic" called "forsale".  By using the web
interface here

  http://lists.samba.org/mailman/options/linux

you can choose to not see (or only see) forsale advertisements.  By
default everyone should see anything, unless I messed up.  If Mikal
sets that and still sees advertisements then they were not marked, and
he can jump down the appropriate throat.

Python rocks. :-)

--
Martin