[clug] 24" Sun LCD monitor for sale.

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Tue Feb 24 02:39:02 GMT 2004

I am OK with advertisements for geeky stuff. I have been helped more
than once with buy/sell/giveaways via CLUG.

Of course sales of non-geeky stuff should go elsewhere.

BTW I have US$25,000,000 to convert to AU$ via the list. Interested
parties should send me a copy of their passport, birth certificate, and
bank account details. Retinal photographs optional but engouraged.

Darren