[clug] Open source CD to mail to people

Rousak, Boris Boris.Rousak at actewagl.com.au
Tue Feb 24 00:35:47 GMT 2004

Um... I don't know if this is a bit too nerdy but... Any distro Debian,
SuSE, Mandrake, but with either preconfigured or detailed instructions on
how to configure LDAP, MAIL, PRINT and File Servers. Basically an out of the
box domain, whatever controller. I think this would appeal to NT/2k/2003
admins who are considering migrating, but are not sure how much work is
involved in configuration. So just the server backend stuff, rather then the
usual desktop apps.

Or maybe this is a little bit far fetched :)

Cheers,
Boris