[clug] 24" Sun LCD monitor for sale.

Chris Henman henman at pobox.com
Mon Feb 23 23:33:10 GMT 2004

Are we not a community? Does not a community attempt to assist its
members in ways other than its immediate charter or purpose?

I feel that as long as the advert is within reasonable realms, an advert
which the advertiser genuinely feels may be to the benefit  of other
CLUGers, then the ad ought to be acceptable.

Some past adverts have certainly been to my benefit.

--

     Chris Henman
     RedBox microSystems

     Phone:  +61 2 6161 2542