[clug] 24" Sun LCD monitor for sale.

Martin Pool mbp at samba.org
Mon Feb 23 23:16:51 GMT 2004

On 24 Feb 2004, Michael Still <mikal at stillhq.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Telek, John wrote:
>
> > I have a NEW, NO dead pixels, SUN Microsystems LCD
> > Monitor for sale. I have all the original packing.
>
> Could you please stop spamming me?

I don't think the list has a policy about whether for-sale ads are
allowed or not.  Does anyone feel they should be disallowed?  At the
very least they need to be marked in the subject.

Maybe only Linux-related stuff should be allowed?

If, before Friday, I get more votes for banning them than for allowing
them, I will update the list charter accordingly.

--
Martin