[clug] Biometrics and Linux

James McNeill j at jamesm.id.au
Sun Feb 22 22:43:12 GMT 2004

IIRC Thinkgeek.com used to sell a USB fingerprint reader that worked by
sensing the tiny air bubbles that are trapped in the ridges and valleys
in your fingerprint. /I /think/.

a quick look failed to turn it up though. They might not sell it anymore.

I also seem to remember that it was fairly platform independent (there'd
be bloodshed in the tea rooms if Thinkgeek sold anything but).

-JAmes