[clug] solved firefox issues with extensions

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Tue Feb 17 01:22:10 GMT 2004

All

I just thought I would mention I solved the two issues i mentioned last week
that I had with firefox not being similar to galeon.

The extension reccomdned by someone on this list, Tabbed Browser Extensions
worked fine to allow full configuration of tab behavior. The other extension
I found for doing middle click stuff on buttons Mozilla FBRH works well
also. Both these can be found on the firefox/mozilla extension website along
with many others.

I must say the gtk2 xft version of firefox 0.8 looks damn pretty also.

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view