[clug] linux stgeorge bank stopped?

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Mon Feb 16 06:39:48 GMT 2004

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 04:49:11PM +1100, Andrew Roudenko wrote:
> <quote>NAB's site is less usable than Wpac's (though perhaps i'm biased - i have
> just booted NAB out of my life for other reasons).</quote>
>
> Im not sure how others go there, but the JavaScript on Westpacs home page
> doesnt work on Mozilla, so unless you know the login url, you cant access the
> online banking part.

Hmm, interestingly, the javascript menus work fine on netscape 4.76 but the
CSS breaks royally.

Anyway, the login url has been https://olb.westpac.com.au for as long as I
can remember. That's one more character than going to the main page.

> ANZ works well, and they even code for compatibility with Netscape browsers, so
> Mozilla works.

I don't find ANZ's one as easy to use as Westpac's, but it's pretty good.

--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/