[clug] linux stgeorge bank stopped?

James McNeill j at jamesm.id.au
Mon Feb 16 04:56:45 GMT 2004

 >to nit pick, NAB (and Westpac) don't use apps any more.  they just use
https web pages - web forms

I have only experience with NAB's merchant national online setup. It is
most certainly a windows only stand alone .exe

But as you correctly say, there are better reasons not to use NAB.

 >Are you accidentaly admitting to something here ??
Mud Sticks. FUD sticks too.

The Linux community has been blamed for the MyDoom virus by more than
one miss informed dolt. If people are going to believe that we are all
evil virus writing hackerz, then we might as well take advantage of it.

... Someday they will learn not to antagonize the Linux Gods Bwa ha ha ha!!!

by the way ... anyone wanting to turn me in for a pretty penny can not
bother. If there were enough evidence to implicate me, I'd turn myself
in for that sort of reward money.

--
James McNeill
Medical Genome Centre