[clug] linux stgeorge bank stopped?

Michael James Michael.James at csiro.au
Mon Feb 16 01:51:39 GMT 2004

On Saturday 14 February 2004 21:19, Jim Watson wrote:
> did any other stgeorge bank linix users find the applet does not init after
> the changes today, or is it just me :(

On Linux it was working late last week for me, but not this morning.

On Sun java enabled wondows it was working
 don't know about today, but the St George helpline is clogged...

Anyone got it working yet?

Michael James                         michael.james at csiro.au
System Administrator                    voice:  02 6246 5040
CSIRO Bioinformatics Facility             fax:  02 6246 5166