[clug] Best place to buy parts?

Chris Henman henman at pobox.com
Thu Feb 12 00:18:40 GMT 2004

John,

When you say "wholesale direct from Sydney" might I ask who the
wholesalers are.  I occasionally build small systems, linux of course,
for small businesses and dealing directly with a wholesaler would be
beneficial to all concerned.  So far I have had difficulty in finding
genuine wholesalers who are willing to sell small numbers of components.

Regards,
Chris Henman

--

     Chris Henman