[clug] Re: Best Place for parts

linuxboy at funnelwebinternet.com.au linuxboy at funnelwebinternet.com.au
Wed Feb 11 11:00:57 GMT 2004

> I'm wanting to buy a new network card, CD-RW drive and possibly a case
> for my desktop computer. I've looked up the price comparison sites, but
> they're not very helpful when it comes to Canberra. Can anyone provide
> suggestions on a good place to go for parts?

www.techwarehouse.com.au

Their network cards are not dirt cheap, but i bought some RAM, a modem and a
monitor from them this morning and i was very impressed with price. Plus free
delivery in ACT for over $150 worth of stuff, saves wasting your lunchtime (assuming
you even get time off for lunch)

regards

don