[clug] firefox missing... tab close, home button middle click

Nemo -earth native- nemo at nut.house.cx
Wed Feb 11 05:31:18 GMT 2004

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 03:48:29PM +1100, Steven Hanley did utter:
> All
>
> Out of curiosity, does anyone know how to get Firefox to have the tab close
> button on each individual tab, and how to allow the middle click on the home
> button on the menu to open up a new copy of the home page in a new tab. Both
> these things worked in Galeon and none of the other browsers around under
> development these days seem to be able to do it.
>
> Any suggestions on how to make them (firefox, epiphany, mozilla, etc) do
> these two things would help (though epiphany doesnt seem up to par for
> active use yet AFAICS either)

Without starting a browser war here, why move away from Galeon if it
already does what you want? (it's a question I asked myself just after
I tried firebird last month - and found several reasons that convinced
me that Galeon was still the best of breed for my usage style)

.../Nemo