[clug] firefox missing... tab close, home button middle click

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Feb 11 04:48:29 GMT 2004

All

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how to get Firefox to have the tab close
button on each individual tab, and how to allow the middle click on the home
button on the menu to open up a new copy of the home page in a new tab. Both
these things worked in Galeon and none of the other browsers around under
development these days seem to be able to do it.

Any suggestions on how to make them (firefox, epiphany, mozilla, etc) do
these two things would help (though epiphany doesnt seem up to par for
active use yet AFAICS either)

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view