Streaming TransTV (was: RE: [clug] TransAct ISP)

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Fri Feb 6 05:58:23 GMT 2004

I wrote:

> ...and the upshot is that we have been promised an i3 Mood box.
>
> I'll know by this time tomorrow whether that's true or not though.

It's true. I have a nice Marconi modem and an i3 Mood box installed now. The
cricket is looking fine in 16:9 on the big screen.

So, TV works and phone works.

Now all I need to do is run some cat 5 from that end of the house to this dark
corner where the computers live. I could have had the installer do it, but
I'm too stin... er... too enthusiatic about DIY. Yes, that's it, I'm very
keen. Then I have to teach the firewall all about PPPoE and pay some money to
an ISP.

Somehow, I don't think I'll be streaming the cricket down here this
afternoon...

Cheers,
MC

--