Streaming TransTV (was: RE: [clug] TransAct ISP)

Brett Worth brett at worth.id.au
Sun Feb 1 10:20:02 GMT 2004

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Francis James Whittle wrote:

> Using a video player that supports RTP over UDP streaming ...

Well I followed your instructions and it certainly works.  In fact it works
perfectly.  So what's the catch?

It certainly raises some questions:

	Will this stream be visible to my ISP?
	Are Transact likely to block this capability once a few people start
		using it?
	How do I get to the Fox channels?  :-)  (Just kidding)

It certainly adds an excellent feature to a Transact subscription.

--
Brett

 brett at worth.id.au +61 2 6257 1033

PGP: 1024R/27EB604F  22A9 A85A 22BD 496B 2443
                     35E5 46F7 0712 27EB 604F