[clug] Help: Memory Evaporating!

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Dec 21 02:00:22 GMT 2004

I had a similar thing happen when I decided to upgrade from Apache 1.3.x to
Apache 2. Memory leaks galore! It turns out my main issue was badly
configured mod_ssl entries. Try using a shared memory session cache - like

SSLSessionCache shmcb:logs/ssl_gcache_data(512000)
SSLSessionCacheTimeout 300

Other than that, what flavour linux/version perl &/or apache?

Steve