[clug] Extending wireless range

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Mon Dec 20 00:46:49 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-20 at 11:02, Steve Collins wrote:
> My guess is that a more powerful antenna attached to the router might improve
> the situation, but some advice on what to buy would be helpful.  My guess is
> that it's going to need to NOT look like an antenna...

by "more powerful antenna" I think you mean a directional antenna?

Do some googling on Pringles can antennas, I hear they are incredibly
good for their cost. And really geeky too...

Still from what you describe between the two antennas, you might still
be out of luck. But I'd give it a shot anyway!

> TIA.
>
> Steve

Have fun,
Darren