[clug] ADSL modem/router w/ wireless running Linux?

Jade Barton jade.barton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 06:42:12 GMT 2004

It's not quite as powerful as some i've seen (although this is not
noticable at my place) and the web interface is sometimes less than
co-operative.
Examples; I've never been able to get it to show me the wlan clients
connected and in status it shows no-encryption when the connection is
in-fact encrypted (with WPA) etc... These may be user-errors but
again, the interface/support is not helpful in correcting them if so.

These are all REALLY minor points though, it probably deserves higher,
I'm just fussy.
--
Jade