[clug] ADSL modem/router w/ wireless running Linux?

Jade Barton jade.barton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 05:51:57 GMT 2004

As I have mentioned here before, I run a WAG54G.  This is an ADSL
MODEM, router, wireless and ethernet.  Not to be confused with the
WRT54G router, wireless and ethernet (no modem).  Perhaps a
misunderstanding of the terms' happening here.

BTW, I give the WAG54G 8/10.  Very happy.  Never hacked it though.

--
Jade