[clug] Christmas BBQ

Francis Whittle fudje at phreaker.net
Tue Dec 14 07:54:24 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 18:40 +1100, Darren Freeman wrote:
> And ducks, lots of ducks. Unlikely to be penguins but here's hoping!

Are you implying that we don't have ducks at ANU?  Are you?
Cause I remember days where it was impossible to move without standing
in duck poo.  And we have those cutesy little duck crossings down on
Sully's Ck road....
And I have been prey to the damn things begging for my coffee.  I didn't
even have anything else.  WHY DID THEY WANT MY COFFEE?!  Of course, next
year I'll also have an Apple, but it won't be edible.